Monday, October 17, 2011

Your gym is everywhere!!


I took my friend to a pharmacy last week and what was to be a few minutes wait ended up being 1/2 hour. After seating in the car for ten minutes I got restless and decided to do some stretching in the parking lot, so for the next 20 minutes I did some stretching, squats and push-ups. Some people going into the pharmacy thought I was nuts but most gave me a thumbs up. By the time my friend came out of the pharmacy I was ready to get back into the car and head home feeling physically great.

My point is the following: No matter where I am I can be exercising. When having my car serviced instead of seating in the waiting area I take a walk, when going to the grocery store on a nice day I walk and take a backpack and I always ride my bike to anything within five miles weather permitting. So............

Keep it Simple, Consistent and Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment