Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fast Food Nation


With all the credible information out there to guide us towards a healthier diet the majority of Americans still eat badly. Why? Statistics show us that the majority of people still live on fast foods. The convenience and price of fast foods unfortunately sways many into eating a very unhealthy diet.

As a healthy 75 year old I began to change my bad eating habits when I turned 50. I always exercised but my eating habits were full of processed fatty foods. Slowly I began to integrate more fruits and vegetables into my diet and surprise, surprise I found I really enjoy theses new foods. Without going on a "diet" over the next 10 years I went from 170 to 150 pounds by doing the following: eating less food, less fatty foods and stopped the constant snacking. It works.


Keep it Simple, Consistent and Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment