Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mix it Up!!



All parts of your body need exercise so I strongly recommend doing lots of different exercises. Sounds difficult? It's not! Let me show you with a sample workout (pictures attached) and you'll see what I mean.

Start with a short brisk walk, jog or run depending on your fitness. During this aerobic exercise pick up your pace for about 15 seconds then slow to a walk. Do this 2 or 3 times.





If your exercise period is for 45 minutes stop 4 times and do some push ups, dips, squats and at the end some simple sit ups. Now this is what I mean by mixing it up, not hard, huh! This gives your body everything it needs for this sessions. Now you can have a nice light meal and start your day.





There are a myriad of approaches to "mixing it up" this is only one. I'll
show you many more when we launch our website.

Keep it Simple, Consistent and Fun.

Watch for my website, aprimelife.com, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment