Saturday, June 29, 2013

Get fit together....

There are times when I just don't want to do any kind of exercise no matter how easy it may be. In all the years that I have been exercising I can't remember how many times I've said, not today or maybe later which usually means not today. The only thing that doesn't allow me to do that is when I have a commitment with someone to go for a bike ride, a jog, meet at the gym or go for a hike. Then I know I have to do it because I don't want to disappoint them. It's my way of not coping out of exercise.

Arnold & Jody

Anyway I really like taking bike rides or hiking with someone else when you can talk about what your seeing especially if it's a new trail, bike path or destination.

Then the best part when you finish is "where are we going to have lunch"!!


Keep it Simple, Consistent and Fun.


Watch for my website, aprimelife.com, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment