Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What the @#*#! are you talking about!!!


With out sounding as if I'm bragging I have a good education and I'm as well read as most people my age, so why do I have such a difficult time trying to figure what the healthcare system is all about. It seems as if it's designed for us not to understand it. I know that sounds like a conspiracy theory but I don't know what else to think. In my opinion there is a simple way to solve this issue but I'll save that for another blog.

For now and until we have a simpler system we have to depend on ourselves to stay healthy and fit. The information has been out there for many years, all we just have to utilize it. Start with the National Institute of Health, which is online for your convenience with some wonderful guidelines for staying healthy and it's free. For us older folks, within the NIH is 'Go4Life', a terrific resource and so easy to follow no matter what issues you have. Your government at work with your tax dollars, take advantage of it. This 74 year old certainly does.

Keep it Simple, Consistent and Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment