Saturday, April 27, 2013

Compared to what?

When you decide to get back into shape by exercising remember not to compare your physical abilities
now with what it used to be way back when. I look back when I was 50 and compare it to my current age of 76 there is a vast difference in my speed, strength and endurance. I can still do everything I did then just at a different pace, slower and that's okay the important thing is to continue to stay fit, healthy and vital thru exercise.







I also ate considerable more 25 years ago never thinking about what I was eating. In the interim years I have become very conscience about how much and what I put into to my body. A less fatty diet with more fruits and vegetables included, some chicken and fish and on rare occasion meat. To my surprise over the years with daily exercise and a healthier diet I have gone from 170 lbs. to 150 lbs. I'm convinced that carrying less weight gives me more energy not only to exercise but to travel, work and play tennis.

Keep It Simple, Consistent and Fun.


Watch for my website, Aprimelife.com coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment