Thursday, June 20, 2013

When you feel completely out of control......

The bad economy that we've been experiencing can leave us feeling that we're not in control of our finances or future in general. In many cases there is little we can do other than press forward and hope that events that are not in our control get better.

I have experienced many financial ups and downs in my life so let me share what works for me.

Arnold & jody

What I learned early on is that all those issues not in my control have much less significance on my life when I feel physically good. A jog or run in the park, a good tennis game, a swim or just pushing some weights around seem to lighten the load. Once you've exercised and then had a good nutritious meal the world looks much different. You know why you feel this way because you took control of your health and in the long run it's the most precious thing in ones life.

When the stock market sinks, no overtime this week or you just got a pink slip don't let that become the most important think in your life, it's not, but your health is so take good care of it. The market will come back, you will find another job but if your health is ignored it may never recover, it's in you hands.

Keep it Simple, Consistent and Fun.


Watch for my website, aprimelife.com coming soon




1 comment: