Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What to do about aging.....?

Nothing, absolutely nothing because there is no alternative.

The good news is we all age at the same pace, so in my opinion as a 76 year old don't worry about getting older it doesn't help just stay healthy and enjoy each day as much as you can.

Don't get caught up in worrying about forgetting things that you recently experienced because it's one part of aging, just enjoy what your experiencing at the moment and don't concern yourself about remembering what it was later, you're not 20 anymore. What's my answer, I take a lot of pictures, it's a lot better than my aging memory.

I can go on about all the changes we begin to feel as we age but remember these changes occur slowly and in most cases not obvious in our daily lives. When I was in my 40's I could run a 10k in 40 minutes but 30 some years later I'm lucky to make it under 60 minutes. That's aging folks! The good news is I can still run a 10k, that's the goal. I use to be able to read a 300 page book in a week now it's more like a month but I can still read and enjoy it.

It's never about your age it's always about you health. If you stay vital as you age by daily exercise and healthy eating habits you will be able to do the same things you did 35 years ago, but now as an older person you can enjoy it in a leisurely pace and in an unhurried fashion.


Keep it Simple, Consistent and Fun.


Watch for my website, aprimelife.com coming soon.












Just live your life each day to the fullest that you are able too.

No comments:

Post a Comment